50mm 5/16 UNF – Backing pad
BPDA backing pads are an essential element of the Evoxa™ system. Its medium density is perfect for all grades of pads and polishing compounds such as Sleeker™ #1 Hi-Cut and Sleeker™ #2 Finish .The holes in the backing pad create an airflow that dissipates heat and keeps the work surface at an acceptable temperature.
The advantage of this disc is very well designed ventilation channels with a large cross-sectional area. They are made radially in a flexible polyurethane layer, directly under the adhesive layer of the so-called Velcro. Connected to large ventilation holes and, catching air during the rotary movement of the pad, effectively cooling polishing pads on the side of the Velcro, protecting them from ungluing. A huge advantage of such a solution is also isolation of the pad from the heat generated by the bearings of the eccentric mechanism.
Why to buy?
- Suit for high-speed polishing, and with good thermal endurance
- It is a flexible backing plate ideal for all brands of Dual Action polishing machines with 5/16 diameter thread
- Compatible with Foam and Microfiber Fiber Pads
- High-quality hook & loop which can be used for more than 10000 times
- Vented design offers fresh air to easily cool backing plate and extended durability
There are no reviews yet.