HDX8 mk.II forced drive orbital polisher is one of evoxa professional tools. It is best choice for detailing studios, and professionals. HDX is a kind of tool between rotary and random orbital polisher. Forced orbital movement delivers powerful defect removal, versatility, and consistent performance.
- 1200W Engine with constant speed control provides enough power to cope with high loads
- The system of backing plate fixing was also changed. Plate is no longer screwed on with one central screw that comes into contact with the bearing stem, but with 6 Allen screws evenly spaced around the circumference, which limits the heat conduction from the bearings to the pad.
- The gear movement is more aggressive on surfaces with respect to the random orbital movement and generates a generally higher vibration level.
- Double rubber support, allows operator to lay the tool freely on the ground, without getting pad contaminated.
- NSK Bearings guarantee long trouble-free operation
- Soft Start allows for a convenient application of the polishing paste
- 5m long flexible cable allows you to comfortably reach the most difficult corners of the car
Evoxa HDX8 mk.II polisher has a 24-month warranty, even when used professionally. It is possible to extend the warranty in the EVO + service system.